Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yes this is the first post of my developer blog ... Had to start sometime!

Currently I am working on turning myself into a game software developer. In the past year, I have had the opportunity to contribute on many important aspects of a new amusement game platform. While it has been a big jump for me to finish up the technology catchup for .NET and C#, I feel like I have made it mostly and now I'm continuing to deepen my understanding of XNA / DirectX, HLSL and everything in between. During the past year I have been able to contribute to systems development in such areas as wireless network connectivity, game configuration support, 3DS modeling, engineering concept harness apps, tournament management feature extensions, trackball input and physical meter device driver work. Most recently I have completed a design proposal and game prototype for a potential SWP market candidate game.

More on all this later ...

No comments: